Sunday, October 03, 2004

Chicago, Zurich, Paris, Nantes

Bonjour le monde!

It's 4:30 PM here in Nantes and I have just returned from a tour of the city, courtesy of my host for the weekend, Maribel. This place is gorgeous, and I got to take a bunch of pictures and just soak in the atmosphere. We had couscous for lunch outside at a cafe where a three-piece band played (I think) "Midnight in Moscow."

Words (the ones I have right now, at least) fail. Plus the French keyboards are just wrong - so more later. For now, I'm just putting the word out that I made it. Hey, everybody, I made it!

Y'all can take a seat now. I'm going to call my girlfriend. More soon!

MJP

5 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! Yes! Call your girlfriend! Right now! I'll be available for phone time basically the whole day (though I'll be in a staff meeting from 5-6:30, but you'll be asleep by then anyway). No silly all-day workshops for me today, so CALL CALL CALL!!!

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAY MATT!

 
At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwll right! way to go, matthew! (from the other mjp.)

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nantes. Reconnaissez.

Tu n'aime pas l'AZERTY? Porquoi pas?

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger MJP said...

Well, I don't like AZERTY because whenever I type 'q' I get 'a' and whenever I type 'a' I get 'q'.

It's q auestion of certqin phrqses being incorrect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home