Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Three (Five, Sir!) Announcements

Hello, boys and girls! We have two announcements today! The first is that classes start for me this week. The second is that, starting October 22, I will be living in a real apartment in the middle of Chateau Gontier. The interior is pink, but in all other respects it is perfect. Details in a separate blog entry.

Oh, I guess there is a third announcement, too. It seems that a mere 45 kilometers from here there is a chateau (huge house / castle) that has just been bought by someone from New Jersey. If you pretend to like the Jets you may be able to wrangle a night or two in the guest house.

3 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT'S MIKEYBOY!

Sounds like your heavily stimulated to say the least! Don't forget have a great time, experience the foreign lands, e-mail your girlfriend (and friends too!), and set your fantasy football lineup! (HA!) You are still in the thick of the race for the fantasy bowl championship! Check it out and gimme a shout out from time to time. Eat some french fries for me (chuckles!!).

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well shit, matt. it all sounds awesome.
AWESOME I TELL YOU.

so i found out about that long distance #...
10 10 811 or if that doesn't work 10 10 297.

i'll continue to do research on these. i think its something we all should find out a whole lot of information about just in case there's some kind of wacko catch. i have no faith that carrot top won't cheat me.

roll with that brain-at-capacity thing. in a weeks time, you'll be more than fluent and wondering how it was that you were ever confused in the first place. despite the obvious reasons anyways...
(sorry, but i do have to make sure i'm dissing you every once in a while. it's only fair.) peace out bro

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt, I'm glad to see things are getting settled for you (at least I hope they are). You aren't missing much here (by the way did I tell you you're fired). I hope all is well with you. I'll be dropping in once in a while to say hello. Until then enjoy yourself in the classes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home