Wednesday, November 24, 2004

She's Leaving On A Jetplane, Also a Quiz

And I am going to the airport to pick her up! My own Thanksgiving celebration this year will be with an extremely nice redheaded vegetarian girl. Perhaps you've heard me mention her?

So I'll be out and about in Paris, Chateau Gontier, Nantes, and maybe Rennes for several days. Expect some pictures after and maybe even a guest entry from The Girl herself.

So in the meantime, to amuse yourselves, here is a quiz about me. Highest score gets a one-pound bag of Starburst. No cheating, please!

1) What is my favorite bit of menacing cartoon-iconography from the musical world? Hint: it/she/he has appeared in this blog.

2) What is my House Name from Sabotage (the red house, you know, in Madison)?

3) Have I ever written a letter to Jack T. Chick?

4) True or False: I have offered up my cousin David as a husband to a 17-year-old French girl.

5) Do I like Ragstock?

6) How many times has my mother threatened to disown me?



Bonus Question 1) Fill in the blank: Twenty dollars can buy many ________!

Bonus Question 2) Which actress is my only weak spot, despite the fact that she has yellow hair and cannot act (at all)?

Answers in the Comments, please! Or email them to me; that's fine, too.

4 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) A stylized drawing of YOUR MOM with slanted eyebrows

2) YOUR MOM's punk ass kid

3) Yeah, but YOUR MOM stamped and mailed it

4) Dude, YOUR MOM.

5) Hell Yeah.

6) Hahaha, YOUR MOM totally only threatened to disown you once. And then she did! DUDE!

Bonus 1) Nights with YOUR MOM

Bonus 2) YOUR MOM.

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger MJP said...

This poster scores 0 points!

 
At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so CUTE! I'll be sure to write to you soon!!!

Matt's Mom

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since no one has made a real attempt at this, and I like starburst...

1)hmm, that's a good one. no idea. But let me just mention Myst.
2)at Sabotage, you were... the Gondolier of Atrocity, right? Or was it Flinger of Dung?
3)Yes
4)False
5)FUCK YOU!
6)none, your mom loves you
BQ1)peanuts
BQ2)the divinely un-talented Heather Graham

 

Post a Comment

<< Home