Thursday, October 28, 2004

ABBA Gold

Money, money, money ... it's a rich man's world

Okay, so I'm not heading out to Normandy this week, or rather anywhere, because I have let the exchange rate from dollars to euros seriously let the steam out of my bank account. So for now, I'm going to lay low and explore Chateau Gontier. I was disappointed by this, but I do realize now that once the Academie starts paying me I'll have that thing that Braveheart was so enthusiastic about: Faramir. No, wait. Freedom.

So I'm going to be going to Omaha beach someday, and I'm going to be going to Pompeii someday. Not "someday" or Someday, but some actual day, coming relatively soon.

In the meantime I've got myself some elections to watch in the beautiful city of Nantes.

Also a big hello to Mackenzie, who is now monkeying around in Europe (ho, ho, ho!).

Okay, I have to go write a guilt trip now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home