Tuesday, October 19, 2004

You Are So Not Even Going to BELIEVE This

Okay, so thank you for all your suggestions regarding teenage giggle monsters. I can only conclude that that - monsters - is what we're dealing with here, based on these highly-specific comments.

But my worry right now is not related to teenagers at all. In fact, it's related to my bad morning.

The apartment I was supposed to move into the 22nd is now blocked off by construction. Because of this, the butcher/landlord (ha ha ha) refuses to lease the apartment. Therefore I get no official legal address. Therefore I can't get my carte de sejour today. Therefore I cannot get myself set up to receive my salary.

So it's not a crisis, it's just another thing in this country where bureacracy can tear your legs out from under you. I'll update as soon as I know more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home