Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Machine Ate My Post

I updated, but the Machine ate my post. (UPDATE: the Machine told me it ate my post but it lied. BAD MACHINE!)

In sum:

1) I voted! Hooray for democracy!

2) Vacation has started, and it's been quite difficult to find Internet access. I hope to post every day or two. I'm also looking at trying to get myself out on a trip, but there is a funds problem until they start paying me.

So you wish me luck, and in return I will wish you luck (Good luck!)

1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt! It's your friendly neighborhood fantasy commissioner here to give you an update! Your tied for 2nd, and have a legit shot at the title! You better be tracking your team dude, because you lost one game based on players with bye weeks, and that would have had you tied for first! I lead the league in fantasy points, but have lost some heart breakers, so I am also tied for 2nd (3 way tie). I have switched in your players that needed to fill bye weeks, but that's supposed to be up to you!?! I noticed you have a few players and positions that you should upgrade (drop KC D and pickup somebody with high fantasy point scores on the players list. You may want to also do this for (gulp) Kabeer Baja Biamila, who has been a poor player for you so far. Speaking of your Packers, they have bounced back! As for my Bears (stomache grumble), they suck snail shells. E-mail me if you can to discuss more team changes or just to chat. Peace out homey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home