Saturday, December 18, 2004

Hey, I'm Coming Back For A Bit

So I'm writing this from a BAR - must keep it short or Uncool Rays will cook my soul.

I'm back in the Cedarburg-Grafton Metro Area from the 22nd until the 30th or so. Please keep in mind that I want a big party with music and people I can relate to sometime during this timeframe, therefore I do propose to all readers of this Blog:

Thursday, December 23rd
Circle B
Evening

A night of pool playing and generally being too big for our collective britches shall ensue. Come visit!

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt! I love your blog! It looks like you are having an AMAZING time in France, and that's an understatement. I can't wait to hear all about it. I'll be at the circle B on Thursday. Can't wait to see you! Love, your friend 'Mantha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home