Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Quiz Results

1) What is my favorite bit of menacing cartoon-iconography from the musical world? Hint: it/she/he has appeared in this blog.

Answer: Radiohead Bear, 1 point

2) What is my House Name from Sabotage (the red house, you know, in Madison)?

Answer: The Gondolier of Atrocities, 1 point

3) Have I ever written a letter to Jack T. Chick?

Answer: Yes, 1 point

4) True or False: I have offered up my cousin David as a husband to a 17-year-old French girl.

Answer: Yes, 1 point

5) Do I like Ragstock?

Score 0 for "yes", 1 for "no", 2 for "FUCKYOU"

6) How many times has my mother threatened to disown me?

1 point for any answer greater than one, but 9,370 for the correct answer, which is the total number of days I have been alive, margin of error 15.

Bonus Question 1) Fill in the blank: Twenty dollars can buy many ________!

Answer: peanuts, 1 point

Bonus Question 2) Which actress is my only weak spot, despite the fact that she has yellow hair and cannot act (at all)?

Answer: Heather Graham, 1 point




So the winner is MY MOTHER, with a final score of 9,375. She was the only person who actually bothered to answer my cunningly conceived quiz. 1 pound bag of Starburst for you, Mom! Everyone else, you make me cry!

3 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to point out that I answered in person (though I probably didn't beat your mom...)

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, jeez, it's not nice to beat his poor but witty mom....okay, if you must, but please NOT MY FEET!

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous, this is so much fun, but do you think I'll ever see those fucking Starbucks?

Pardonnez-moi, what I really meant to say was "na na na na na" - it's just so much more shallow and stupid (2 of my favorite personal qualities).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home