Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My Room (wherever it may be)

So tonight I’m moving out of my room. I’m only going to the next room over, but still, this represents change and the sentimental feeling I’ve got reminds me of the last few times I moved. This always comes up for me because my room, wherever it may be, is a place of sanctuary and safety. It’s where my stuff is, where my girlfriend holds me, where my eyes trace the contours of the walls as I drift off to sleep.

Be it Chicago, Madison, rural France, wherever, my room has always been a special place for me.

Here’s to my room, all of them, and to change, which keeps me from growing to hate any of them!

2 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so how come you never posted about your trip to MN this summer? I miss you.

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Julie said...

I hope it's a bigger, nicer room. Does your room still sport a Britney Spears clock?

Incidentally:

http://www.matt-and-meredith.net/meredith/index.html

it seems that your name combined with a certain female name is totally trendy on the 'net. FREAKY.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home