Monday, April 25, 2005

I Am Back From Italy (Did You Know I Went to Italy?)

In Italy I saw:

  • Rome

  • The Poping of the Pope: I was in St. Peter's Square when they announced the Pope.

  • Pompeii, which I will write a full dissertation about soon because it totally fried my medulla oblongata

  • Sorrento: with many orange and lemon trees, felonious restaurants, and gorgeous water, this was one of my favorites

  • Capri: balls to the wall natural beauty, where I rolled up my pants like Huck Finn and dipped myself into the Mediterranean. Also I went to Prada and bought some really cute shoes.

  • Naples: This just sucks

  • Florence: Prettyprettypretty even without any nature at all. Dr. Norman Fell chose a nice city to eat people in, and it's a good place to get lost in, too.

  • Pisa: Somebody fucked up



Then today was 15 hours of travel and I'm not even home yet! How hardcore of me!

Last note for this entry: it may worry some folks to hear that through most of Italy my group and I were stalked by a Horrible Monster. It is called the Gorgonzola, and it is a hideous remnant of the times when nightmares stalked the Earth. And wore red backpacks.

5 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you care if it falls?

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger MJP said...

.... What?

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Roman Empire...

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck it.

(can I say that on a blog? well, I guess I just did)

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, Popity Italy's got nothing on the Fullerton underpass in Chicago. We've got salt-stain Virgin Mary (or Lurch, depending on how you look at it) with Kung-Fu grip and Death-Ray vision. She's eaten 5 protestants today already!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home