Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Chips, Possibly Fish

So I'm going to London to visit my cousin Anna. And also I guess I'm going to visit London, too. But you wouldn't know it by looking at me, what with my "I'm with stupid Anna" t-shirt and my big 10-gallon hat with flashing lights that spell out "HOWDY COUSIN".

The hat, by the way, is red.

I intend to order chips and fish and ask where the Eiffel Tower is and point out Big Ben and yawn whilst I mention the Sears Tower (or better yet, the LaSalle Bank Building, which excitingly caught on fire shortly after I stopped working there).

I will also try to spend as little money as humanly possible, as it is sooooo expensive. But I'm going to Harrod's, man! You can buy DOGS there, and CARS. We shall see what I come back with.

And I will try out Douglas Adams's advice on making tea*. I'll see if I can understand what the shouting's been about.

* This is much better than Captain Picard's way of making tea, which is a little pansyish, you've got to admit...

3 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah hey look! its me! and i'm with you! and were about to go get some beer! ha!
i'm going to guest star a little later on, when we can spare some money...(parents are you reading? wanna fund a mini-reunion? even £20 would be nice cuz that's $40 and that could buy us a number of nice things.
okay. peace out.

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOD
I
NEED
THAT
HAT

 
At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AND

okay, i'll pay, but you knew that.

shit, $40 for beer


BUT I REALLY NEED THAT HAT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home