Thursday, February 17, 2005

Report on London Bridge

Today I walked across London Bridge. It was not falling down, burning down,
or anything down. Except for OPP. LB was down wit OPP.

My Fair Lady, according to scattered intelligence, is as far away as
Illinois. This has created confusion among the troops.

I will update this entry later, but I want to list out some of the things for
today:
The Globe Theater
The National Theater
- saw the play His Dark Materials, Part II
Tower of London
Tower Bridge
I live in Earl's Court

Keep watching this space, or you will find yourself floating back home
(apologies to Han Solo).

2 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But were there any london britches falling down?

--girl

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger MJP said...

No! No britches falling down, though leg-warmers are apparently in in the City of the Queen. While I am no king of fashion I can tell you that several choice British fashions of the day are idiotic.

But I did keep an eye out for those britches!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home