Saturday, March 12, 2005

This One's For Wendy

Hey, Wendy!

I was talking to one of the French teachers the other day about expressions, and at an opportune moment I dropped IL Y A UN CAFARD DANS MON LAIT AU CHOCOLAT on him. This guy, being of good nature, waited until I finished giggling to ask me what exactly I was trying to pull with his language.

I thought you should know, and since I don't have your email address right now I'm writing to you using the whole internet as my medium.

Your Friend,

Fox Mulder

3 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, but have you said:

"Je suis une tronçonneuse et j'ai violé le fromage"

yet?

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger MJP said...

Actually, no. I'm waiting on that one until I can think of a way to say it and not get arrested. I'm sure it's much easier for you, seeing as you live in the south and all...

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Mulder! How proud I am that you confused a Frenchman with our antics! M. Stone would shake his head and smirk...Sorry I didn't reply to this till now...didn't know you had a blog till recently.
Just promise me you won't get on the train Mulder...DON'T GET ON THE TRAIN!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home