Monday, February 21, 2005

Quick Dose of London Pictures, Morrissey Songs

Okay, I'm back in the village of Very Small out here in rural France, and I wanted to toss out a few pictures of my London trip. I am sad that my camera batteries died on Sunday because I had several more things to take pictures of, but overall I am still totally digging this trip.

Also, I'm tossing out a quick list of Morrissey songs because they kept floating through my head during the trip - getting off the tube at Earl's Court, for example, kept Piccadilly Palare in my head for hours at a time - something for y'all to dig up and listen to if you like.

PICTURES



MORRISSEY SONGS

From Bona Drag
  • Piccadilly Palare, for Picadilly Circus and Earl's Court

  • Hairdresser on Fire, for Sloane Square

From You Are the Quarry
  • Come Back to Camden, for Camden Town

  • Irish Blood, English Heart, for Oliver Cromwell

4 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MORRISSEY

DID YOU MENTION YOU WERE SAD?

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger MJP said...

I AM STEVEN MORRISSEY I AM SO SAD

I WROTE A SONG ONCE

IT'S CALLED HEAVEN KNOWS I'M MISERABLE NOW

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Matt John I miss you and I'm jealous you were in London. Did you know Earl Court is where Guz lived for over a year?

Happy almost birthday.

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO NO NO NO STOP NO MORE OF THIS FUCKING 'MATT JOHN' I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE NO PLEASE LEARN HIS FUCKING NAME! SHIT!! SURROUNDED BY ASSHOLES!!!!

not that there's anything unusual about that..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home