Thursday, April 19, 2007

Genius In Many Forms

I'm back in Chicago and working at the same old office. It's freakin' me out!

Ergo, some genius for you today instead of a boring story:

Chix0r/H4x0r Cathy has once again shown her genius (other examples - her games) with this Soul Calibur setup. Exercise has rarely been more violent!

Then there's BBC Radio 4, which gives us the show Genius. It's very simple - it invites the general public to contribute their genius ideas. Clever! And funny! Plus you can listen any time you want!

Any genius in your life lately?

2 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What do you mean, exercise has rarely been more violent? Violence IS exercise.

Lest we forget that time you bitched at me for a powerbar after you dismembered that bus of nuns with only your pectorals and got mad because all I had was half a cliff bar and some gatorade? I mean, come on, I'm not a walking GNC, jackass.

 
At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home