Objects to Which I Bade Farewell, And My Responses to Them
* The Bridge - best bike ride of 2007!
* The Other Bridge - "I lived under you like a common troll!"
* The Seagull With Whom I Fought - he bought me a beer. We're cool now.
* The Tool Who Calls it Frisco, Even Though He Lives Here - what a tool
* The Building Where I Used to Work - I shook my fist at it. "You'll have no more out of me!" I yelled.
* Delancey Street Crossroads Cafe - tasty breakfast!
* All Those Dead Hookers I Kept in My Apartment - SOOOO EMBARRASSING when you bring a girl back to your place
* The Guys - still hanging out, yelling ORR ORR ORR!
* The Street Where Mackenzie and I Dance While Driving - folks, when we dance, other drivers sway with lit lighters, birds join in, and even the grumpiest baby smiles. Usually a rainbow appears on the horizon.
* Sawyer (Something) Trail, Home of Newty McWoggles - best place to rollerblade and meet (and name) reptiles!
* Coworkers - they bought me beer, so we're cool, too